miercuri, 3 aprilie 2013

Lovestoned




For someone like me 
To want to be free, 
It takes some more time 
Crossing the line… 

How do you feel? 
My heart is aching 
My soul is crying 
My thoughts are running…. 

My body is cold, 
But my breath is burning. 
My hands are searching 
My fingers are feeling… 
Haven’t you found me yet? 

My legs are trembling, 
My lips are silent. 
My tongue is holding 
The secret I’ll never share… 

How can I undo 
The things that I’ve done? 
But as much as I’d love to 
You’re not the one… 

Why do I want it so badly? 
This resemblance of love… 
It stands there quietly 
Manipulating from above 
I keep yelling and screaming 
For it to fade away… 
I can’t fight this feeling 
But… do I want it to stay? 

I got stuck in this story 
I want it to end… 
But as hard as I try 
It will end in regret… 

This voice is saying things 
That I cannot understand: 

“Stop searching, 
Because you’ll never find. 
Stop running, 
Because you’ll get behind… 
Stop wanting, 
Because you’ll never get. 
Stop burning, 
Because you’ll regret.” 

Then tell me to stop loving, 
And I will… 

“Then, stop!”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu